Home / WINE / SPAIN / CAMINOS DEL BONHOMME CHARDONNAY
CAMINOS DEL BONHOMME CHARDONNAY

CAMINOS DEL BONHOMME CHARDONNAY

CA$25.90
Chardonnay grapes grown at higher altitudes and are carefully selected from the rolling hills of the back country of the province of Valencia. Approximately 70% of the assemblage is fermented in stainless steel vats whilst the remaining 30% is aged in 2-3-year-old French oak barrels. The work on the lees is performed with military precision, which allows a sufficient creaminess to unveil itself and, at the same time, allows the expressive minerality and the complexity of the Terrerazo’s terroir.

Color de vino recommends